|Recent and Upcoming Talks
- 9th Joint CSJ RSC Symposium: Designing Molecular Function at the Nano-Scale: Catalysis, Materials and Supramolecular Chemistry, , RSC Burlington House, London, 1st October 2018.
- University of Lancaster, 27th September 2017.
- EPSRC UK National Mass Spectrometry Facility 30th Anniversary Symposium, 10th July 2017, Swansea.
- University of York, 17th May 2017.
- 23rd RSC Lakeland Symposium on Heterocyclic Chemistry, Grasmere 4-8 May 2017
- University of Southampton, 12th December 2016.
- Queen Mary University of London, 9th December 2016.
- University of Durham, 23rd November 2016.
- 2nd NSFC-RSC International Symposium on Emerging Frontiers in Organic Synthesis, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, 17-18th October 2016.
- 7th Biennial ‘Celebration of Organic Chemistry’ Symposium, Syngenta, Jealott’s Hill, 19-20th September 2016. Organised by Syngenta and the SCI Fine Chemicals Group.
- 5th UK-Japanese Symposium on Asymmetric Catalysis, University of Manchester 14-15th March 2016.
- AstraZeneca, Macclesfield, 18th November 2015.
- GSK Emerging Academics Symposium (Returning Speaker), GlaxoSmithKline Research Centre, Stevenage, 20th Oct 2015.
- Organic Chemistry Young Investigator Workshop in Aveiro, Portugal, 9th-11th July 9-11 2015 (Selected as UK representative) – pulled out due to illness.
- St Andrews University (EastChem Colloqium), 22nd April 2015.
- RSC Heterocyclic & Synthesis January One Day Meeting, London, 9th January 2015.
- University of East Anglia, 10th December 2014.
- Heriot-Watt University, 21st November 2014.
- University of Oxford, 30th October 2014.
- Gregynog Synthesis Workshop, 12-14th Sept 2013.
- RSC, ACS and GDCh “Transatlantic Frontiers of Chemistry” (TFOC) 2013, Kloster Seeon, Germany, 8-11 August 2013.
- University of Otago, New Zealand, 26th July 2013.
- University of Strathclyde, 10th April 2013.
- University of Manchester, 31st October 2012.
- RSC ISACS 7 (International Symposium on Advancing the Chemical Sciences) - Challenges in Organic Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Edinburgh, 12-15th June 2012.
- University of Sussex, 15th Feb 2012.
- Gregynog Synthesis Workshop, 24th Sept 2011.
- OMCOS 16 (16th IUPAC International Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry Directed Towards Organic Synthesis), Shanghai, July 2011.
- Young Chemists 2011, Imperial College London, 1st April 2011.
- 39th RSC Scottish Regional Meeting of the Organic Division, University of Edinburgh, 15th December 2010.
- GSK Young Academics Symposium, GlaxoSmithKline Research Centre, 22nd October 2010.
- Gregynog Synthesis Workshop, Sept 2010.
- University of York, 12th May 2010.
- Pfizer Spring Symposium, Pfizer Global Research, Kent, 22nd April 2010.
- University College London, 17th Feb 2010.
- Queen Mary London, 8th Dec 2009.
- 6th Singapore International Chemistry Conference, 15th-18th December 2009.
- University of Leeds, 28th Oct 2009.
- Eli Lilly, 6th Oct 2009.
- Gregynog Synthesis Workshop, 13th Sept 2009.
- 21st International Symposium: Synthesis in Organic Chemistry, Oxford, 20-23rd July 2009 (Invited poster, Pfizer Bursary).
- 19th Lakeland Symposium, RSC Grasmere Meeting, 7th-11th May 2009.
- University of Nottingham, 11th Feb 2009.
- University of Aberdeen, 5th Nov 2008.
- Gregynog Synthesis Workshop, 28th Sept 2008 (Tom Lee Bursary).
- 36th Scottish Regional Meeting of the Organic Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry, Glasgow, 19th Dec 2007.